It is the mission of the Risk Management Program to provide a safe place to learn and work.
Contacts: Please click here to access a detailed list of responsibilities and department personnel including:
- General Inquiries
- DPS Employee Personal Property or Vehicle Damage
- Student/Visitor Accidents
- DPS Property Damages
- DPS Auto Accidents
- Waivers of Liability
- TULIP/Community Use
- Loss Prevention
- Contract Reviews
- General Risk Management Questions or Consulting
- Workers' Compensation
- Ergonomic Evaluations
NOTICE: DPS employees should go to HealthOne clinics for the following medical services. For a list of the HealthOne locations for these services, click here . Please check with your Department for additional specific procedures.
- DOT required services including physicals, drug screens and breathalyzers
- Fit for duty physicals
- Hepatitis vaccinations
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator certifications
- Guard physicals
Effective June 5, 2015, the Labor and Employee Relations team has assumed responsibility for these services and vendor arrangements and pricing.
Please note this does NOT apply to work related injuries. Please click here to see the designated medical providers for work related injuries.
Last update: 9.22.15